Bioshlock 2 Bioshlock 2

Awesome!

Way better than the first! The animation was scruffy but I find NG too...picky about graphics and all, so I looked at the humor, which was fucking great!!

Scary Page Scary Page

Haha

Finally something good on the front page...and TheManofH that's juts stupid why the fuck would you give it a low fucking score just because it doesn't fucking scare you? Dumbass.

SHOCK2 SHOCK2

I just came

Awesome. I love sticks, this was a straight out action...I love it!

NOFX - The man I killed NOFX - The man I killed

NOFX Rules...and so does the flash...

You earn full props for this, I respect anyone making flashes for NOFX, especially if they're as cool as this. Nice work man. And thanks for bringing to everyones attention that NOFX pwn you.

MarkArandjus responds:

Haha anytime ^^

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

HARDWARE FTW!

Who doesn't like a hardware store? Girls and homos, that's it. Weird Al is awesome and this video meets all expectations of what I'd expect as a homage for him. Good job man!

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

He's back!!

Been waiting a long time for this one man, and it excelled every expectation! Nice work man, another classic.

YAAFM 13: Pres. Bush 2 YAAFM 13: Pres. Bush 2

Not a good Flash.

It's a very touchy subject and I agree that Bush is a nerd and we need to take him down, but this won't do it. A lot of it is just your opinion, the war in Iraq to 'take down terrorism' can easily be called idiotic but we don't know that, we can only assume, and most probably correctly so.

Now all the kids who go and see this will think the know something, just like with the ones you did on Muslims and Scientology. Good humor is good humor, and if you left it at Scientology or instead of that Muslims it'd be fine, but doing to episodes just to defame someone's beliefs is wrong. And since you aren't a Muslim or anything (I assume) you give some wrong facts. Also with Scientology, though I'm not 100% sure on that one...
Point is if you want to make fun of something use the right FACTS, because if you don't people -- like misguided 12 year olds -- will believe that.

What you're saying about Bush is only partially fact and the rest opinion and choice. I like ice cream but I don't make a Flash saying that people who dislike it are nerds. And that's on a scale which won't do any harm.

Waffle X: Episode Two Waffle X: Episode Two

Amazing graphics!

That was really well animated man! Never seen anything like that. Thing which annoys me is the sound, I could barely hear the voices and the quality was really low.

Really nice overall though

Mario Ball Z ep2 Mario Ball Z ep2

Give up on it? Never!

It's a great idea man, and just because you're using similar sprites to SMBZ it doesn't mean the story or anything is the same - don't listen to those guys! This was actually really a good Flash, I really enjoyed it. Lots of action.

If there were one thing to improve on is the text boxes are huge and kinda annoy me. If you make them slightly smaller and the black blocks for them transparent slightly it'd be way better. Still, a very nice Flash!

GJ man, and don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise!

Hendertaker responds:

i was thinking about that but i did not payed alot of atention to that since i have seen this flash like a thosand times
but tnx for the revew i will fix that soon

The Stranger Forest The Stranger Forest

That was great!

You actually told a whole story. The mysticism was really cool and left a lot to wonder about, like what it was that he escaped from, what was with the forest and all.
That was really cool man, I loved it.