Pocket Emo Pocket Emo

AHAAHAA!

That was fucking awesome. Next you should make it so that you can beat it up and stuff...but that's funny as hell!

Epic Riffs Epic Riffs

Nice!

That was really fun. So far the best rhythm flash game I've played. GOOD LUCK WINNING THE CONTEST! You should!

Boxhead: 2Play Rooms Boxhead: 2Play Rooms

Fun game!

Killed a lot of time, really enjoyed it. Nice work man.

More Bloons More Bloons

A good game but...

I enjoyed the game a lot, you did a really good job. But there is one thing which completely stole it's greatness. When you get to the later levels it's so damn hard you don't wanna even do it.

I got so bored with trying to figure out the angles and all that by level 50 I was...bored out of my mind.

It was really fun at the start but to the end....it wasn't fun.

F2Jam The Music Game v1.0 F2Jam The Music Game v1.0

VERY nice

Enjoyed it a lot, some of the songs could've been better but it's a very fun game. You did a good job on keeping the graphics simple yet enough to do the job.

More songs would be nice, and when you make the follow up keep the interface the same, I really liked the one in this.

Armor Games Snowball Armor Games Snowball

Great!

I enjoyed it and FUCK OFF to the FUCKING CUNT before me, you little ball licking shit stabber!

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

Best game ever...

On Newgrounds, this is the best game. You rock!

Robot Maker Robot Maker

Ooooh...

I didn't enjoy this; the idea could have potential but it's some shapes with gradients.
Maybe remake it with GOOD graphics, then it would be ok

Invasion of the Space Inv Invasion of the Space Inv

Good

This was good, the only thing I didn't like was the repetitivity, the same thing over and over again.
I did enjoy it though

Beat Tom Green (Fighting) Beat Tom Green (Fighting)

Ouch

This game is so...dull...
Try add gore and more interactivity, and also, in next games, work HARD on creating a good story and buttons.